|Seriously though, why do they put up with Sheldon?|
For the record, that means my weight is still 187.4. Frustrating numbers are the reasons I took measurements last week, so I'm glad to have those even though it's too soon to compare.
While we're still regulars at the gym, and I'm logging my food most of the time, Fridays and Saturdays are still a struggle tracking-wise. In the end, I can't expect to lose weight if there are these days on which I'm not as careful. Even if I don't "feel" like I overate, if I'm not actually logging my meals, I can't be so sure that I didn't.
Sometimes when I don't bother tracking on those days, it's because I've gotten lazy. However, some of that stems from the actual frustration of trying to estimate the meals cooked in part or full by other people. Our friends get together potluck style twice a week (which is awesome), but of course I can't measure anything during these gatherings, and there's no way to know exactly what's in each dish.
However, I need to get over myself and just do it, even if it's an estimate. I'm just waiting for when they invent a device that can test a food and generate its nutrition facts.
|Give it 10 years.|
After all, quitting or even pausing is not an option. I'm less than 15 pounds below my highest ever weight, and am all too aware of how easy it would be to reach that again.
Goals for the Next Month:
- Keep going to the gym 3-4 times a week
- Make sure to go on Sundays when it's empty, and Tuesdays when USA has a Law and Order: SVU marathon
- Keep tracking everything, work on tracking on weekends
- I use the free MyFitnessPal app on my phone, and love it. I'll probably write more about this at some point, but the bottom line is that this works for me
- Cook more dishes for lunches and to stock freezer
- Most weeks I bring in lunch 2-3 times, but I would like to turn that into an everyday thing since laziness is the only thing stopping me
Almost Thursday already...The weeks get so much shorter when you're weighing in, don't they?